The content (text, logos, illustrations, images, videos and sound) which comprise the website enza-conseil.fr is the exclusive property of Enza, the owner of enza-conseil.fr.
Any representation of the website enza-conseil.fr and its content be it partial or total, by any means whatsoever, without the prior, express authorisation of Enza is forbidden and will constitute an infringement sanctioned under articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
Nevertheless, theoritically the following is permitted without prior, express agreement:
- Quoting, respecting the moral rights of the author by indicating his or her name and the source. Any quote should be short, this applies both in relation to the publication from which it is taken as well as that into which it is introduced. Any quote should illustrate an idea and must not conflict with the publication from which it is taken. The use of multiple quotes, resulting in an anthology, is considered as constituting a derivative work and therefore requires the prior consent of the author or rights holder.
- The creation of a link, on the explicit condition that it opens a new browser window and that the page accessed via the link belonging to the website is not embedded in any other pages, in particular with the use of frames, and that this or these page(s) appear on an entire page at the URL https://enza-conseil.fr.
In all other cases:
- If you wish to display the enza-conseil.fr logo.
- If content on the website enza-conseil.fr makes up part of your website navigation, particularly through the use of frames.
- If access to pages containing a link to the website enza-conseil.fr is not free.
You are required to request the express permission from Enza, the owner of the site enza-conseil.fr:
- By email: email@example.com
- Or by writing to Enza at the following address:
Conseil en Organisation
3, rue Chevreul